But now these sparrows did not know what to do so I decided to return them to the store, exchanging them with some little canaries .. From there arose four pairs of canaries at home .. So I thought maybe they were too much to keep at home, organized as the garage and everything in them each year the number increased to become 10 pairs .. then conducted in 2002 by buying a house in the mountains ....., I have found the ideal space .. an attic with two dormers and a window .....! and from then entered FOI where still I am a member of the board of my association AOP .. I now have about 30 pairs of canary .. I breed mainly deep red-black-red mosaic Fife Fancy - Isabella and Agtata factor in yellow .. !
great turning point in 2007 my first exhibition at the International Cesena with the classification of the 1st and 2nd with Fife Fancy Intended accumulating 92 points.
0 comments:
Post a Comment