I stood as a bulwark against Faccialibro still, it's not that I wanted to do as a matter of principle, or perhaps the 'I did, but I felt no particular interest or rather, I was convinced that would eventually make me lose more time than anything else.
I did not like the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing it according to the "current" of the moment, but certainly a useful c'el 'has, and does not bite.
Maybe it's the fact that it is the fashion of the moment and all because they use it to contact all becomes a must and in fact sometimes I regret not having done burning money on the phone to arrange a dinner damn class. What I realized is that ultimately it is not an object but a half and we have to manage it better or worse, and the first one can do conformism. This is the most important distinction to be made that perhaps, because an object that can not change already led to its functions may be useful or just a toy, but in such an instrument the power to write us with our contribution, the use of itself has no value.
E 'then true that the end does not cost anything to try and make an account, even if the problem is also on FB on how to play dirty in respect of privacy and the handling of content and then. What most annoys even unreasonably perhaps is the fact that when a service ends up becoming a big spread in its field, and the idea of \u200b\u200bthe monopoly has always been annoying, even if we are to become operational and is well done and if it meets needs to be lawful for him to become maybe. In any case it is not the only one, you can still choose from, and indeed also in the field of social networks are open source platforms.
There is also to say that after February 4 the back-front of FB as a result of numerous complaints of the users has to think positively about the power of consumers to assert their rights, if there is something wrong we can always do something with an active participation.
the most genius if I'm not going to enter the group of people who have subscribed to FB and if they have repented.
0 comments:
Post a Comment