Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ontario License Studying Book

"wedding cake" very stravaganteeee

Hello everyone .. sorry for the long absence ... but my wedding and honeymoon I have totally stolen ....
our honeymoon and 'was magical ... as well as the atmosphere between us ... for places we visited in California ... ... We have been inevitable stage in Los Angeles, with its down town, the legendary Rodeo Drive, Wilshire Boulevard, Hollywood studios and other locations 'of the county as Beverly Hills (to say the least, amazing, brilliant, elegant), Santa Monica, Malibu', Pasadena, Santa Barbara .... and the exciting journey towards Las Vegas with the legendary Mustang convertible ... To conclude with a dream sea .... French Polynesia for a total of 23 travel days .... unfortunately now I'm back to business as usual but with an extra incentive '... our LIFE TOGETHER!!
About my wonderful honeymoon ... even 'they' are able to put aside my passion ... looking around here 'and' I've got some ideas for a crazy "Dolce" AMAZING ... . .. the magnificent wedding cake and not only ..... so 'I'll show you some real treats ...
Made in USA ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment